- Fun tournament on 21 June 2017.
- New tournament format working out OK.
- Gary, Albert and Panos: main winner, main 2nd, and consolation winner of 7 June 2017 tournament.
- Chris and Philippe split finals prize on 31 May 2017.
- Brett and Leo split tournament finals on 2017 May 24.
- Daniel Baron and Sandy Warriner split finals on 17 May 2017.
- Good news. Bad news. Plain news.
- Sandy Warriner wins 2 May 2017 tournament.
- No tournament on 2017-02-22.
- Philippe wins 2017-02-15 tournament.
- Alec wins 2017-02-08 and 2017-02-15 tournaments.
- Panos and Leo split finals on 2017-01-25.
- Philippe won 2017-01-18 tournament.
- Small turnout on 2017 January 4.
- Taking end-of-year break. Play resumes on Wednesday 4 January 2017.
- Philippe Salnave wins 7 December 2016 tournament.
- Georges Nader wins 30 November 2016 tournament.
- We are NOT playing on Wednesday 23 November 2016 (Thanksgiving Eve).
- Emilio Tabraue wins 2016-11-16 tournament.
- Georges Nader wins 2016-11-09 tournament.
- Albert Mestres wins 2016-10-26 tournament.
- We are back!
- We are taking a break from live play.
- Alec Izzo is our champion in 2014.
- We are finished playing in 2014. Play resumes on 7 January 2015.
- Georges Nader wins first tournament.
- Georges and Philippe split tournament.
- Jeff Sternberg wins first “Formal” tournament.
- Alec Izzo won for the 7th time this year.
- Bob Howayeck wins second tournament.
- Vic does it again!
- Fish eats sharks! Guy Nottoli wins his first tournament of 2014.
- Vic Manetti wins 2014-08-13 tournament.
- Rick Wolf wins again.
- Alexander Delgado wins tournament on his first visit.
- Bob Hawayeck wins 2 July 2014 tournament.
- Alec Izzo won this week’s tournament.
- Rick Wolf wins first tournament.
- Jose Luis wins again.
- Lance won this week’s tournament.
- Philippe Salnave won 14 May tournament.
- Newcomer Jose Luis Canavesi won 7 May 2013 tournament.
- Philippe Salnave won 30 April tournament
- Alec won 9 April Tournament; leads in standings.
- Lance wins 2 April 2014 tournament; ties with Alec for lead.
- Alec won this week; leads pack.
- Philippe wins his 2nd.
- Neal Rosensweig veni, vidi, vici.
- Alec Izzo won 5 February 2014 tournament.
- Philippe won last night’s tournament.
- Alec Izzo wins this week.
- Lance wins again.
- Lance Novak wins first tournament of 2014.
- First meeting of 2014 on Wednesday 8 January.
- Last meeting of 2013 on Wednesday 18 December.
- 2013 Florida State Backgammon Championship (October 17 to 20).
- Standings are up to date.
- Chris and Leo split 2013-04-24 tournament points.
- Free Backgammon Lectures!
- David and Leo split 2013-04-10 tournament points.
- Alec and Philippe split 2013-02-27 tournament points.
- Standings are up to date, etc.
- Philippe won 23 January Tournament.
- Lance won this week’s tournament, etc., etc.
- Alec Izzo is 2012 champion.
- Not playing on 26 December and 2 January. Restart play on 9 January.
- If The 19th Hole is not available, go to The Cascade Grill.
- Weekly tournaments started.
- Great to be playing again.
- June 2017
- May 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- March 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- August 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
Search This Site
Monthly Archives: January 2014
Philippe beat me 7 to 0 in last night’s final match and won.
Alec defeated Rey in the finals of this week’s tournament; so, no threepeat for Lance.
Lance Novak won our 2nd tournament. Will he three-peat next week?
We had a strong field last night with several players from Broward. Lance Novak won the tournament.
We are baaaaaack! Hope to see everyone this Wednesday (8 January) when we resume play in the new year.